MONOLOGUE

Preparación de una carta, llamada de teléfono, poema... que emocionen a la audiencia. Debe quedar claro:
Where?
Who are you talking to?
What are you wanting to say?
What are you feeling?






Mi ejemplo de monólogo (en forma de carta)

Terry, 
It's easier for me to write a letter than to talk to you in person. I felt really sad and sorrowful, I didn't know what to say, I felt powerless when I saw you today, but I am sure I want to help you. You used to be my model, I wanted to imitate everything you did at that time. You were so strong and self-confident!
You taught me and now I will be strong and I will give you comfort, I will be a trnk where you can lean on when you feel sad or alone. Even if you don't feel like speaking you you fancy being alone, I will be there.
Do you rememeber when we had fun together watching bed movies at home? I will prepare popcorn, I will go to llok for you, I will find you for sure. We will sit in my living-room and we will watch any stupid movie, with lights off, just you and me, laughing together.
And at night, we will sleep together as we used to do when I was young and had fear of thunders, listening to our favourite music.
You are not alone, I am with you. You cannot fight alone, I feel so big and safe when you are with me as I used to be.
I don't mind if you don't want my help and even if you want to swim alone, you know how stubborn I can be, and I will be there.
With love and the biggest hug you have ever had,

John.

Los monólogos de mis compañeras:



Monólogo de Anita (Hungría)

Monólogo de Pilar (España)

Monólogo de Anita S. (Hungría)
Monólogo de Ewa (Hungary)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

VIAJE FIN DE CURSO 4º ESO. PORTUGAL

VIAJE FIN DE CURSO 4º ESO. PORTUGAL (III)

VIAJE FIN DE CURSO 4º ESO. PORTUGAL (II)