BEST FRIENDS FOREVER - SHORT THEATRE PIECE

Tuvimos que escribir una obra pequeña cómica, utilizando una serie de expresiones y palabras muy coloquiales. Esta fue nuestra obra:



























V: Hi, Jennifer! How are you?
J: Fine. And you?
V: Quite good. Busy, as usual.
J: Oh, I love your dress.
V: I'm glad you like it.
J: Where did you get it?
V: At NEXT.
J: Was it expensive?
V: Yes, actually it was a rip-off, but I couldn't resist it.
J. Where's Stella, by the way?
V: Late as usual. Can you imagine, last week I had to wait for here for over an hour and we were late for the film. That was a real pain.
J: I'm a bit peekish. I'll have a salad.
W: Are you ready to order?
V: Yes, just a pint of Carling, please.
J: Same for me and a salad.
(PAUSE)
Oh, look, Stella is coming. Look at her haircut! My goodness, What is that!!!!???
S: Hi, girls, sorry to be a little late. I got stucked in a traffic jam.
J: No problem!
V: No worries!
W: So beer
V: For me.
W: Beer and Salad.
J: For me, thanks.
W: And, for you?
S: I could murder for a cuppa. Please a cappucino.
V: I'll just pop to the loo.


J: Did you see Vanessa's dress? It's just horrible! She looks like her grannie.
S: Yes, you are right. It's a total disaster! With such a bad taste no wonder she's still single!
J: Oh, by the way, have you got a new haircut. It's lovely.
S: Oh, thank you, darling!
(Waiter comes, and also Vanessa)

V: So, how is life?
J: I'm really shattered. My boss is killing me. How about you?
V: I recently got myself a great job, I'm a waitress in the Imperial Pub, I love it. 
S: Do you really like it?
V: Yes, I think it's more than just a job, it's actually a lifestyle. You get to meet lots of interesting people. 
J: Oh, that's good for you.
S: I'm happy you like it. 
V: I'm sorry, girls, I'm offski now, I have to get ready for work. See you girls.
S+J: Cheerio. 
S: What an awful job. She's got. Imagine Vanessa dealing with the drunks like the one at the bar - totally wasted. 
J: Oh, yes, it must be horrible.
S: Oh. It's quite late. I've got to go too. I wish I had my brolly, it's beginning to rain. 
J: Don't worry, it's only spitting. 
S: So, let's ask for the bill. 
Waiter, could we have the bill?
W: Yes, of course, 10 pounds.
J+S: Here you are. 
J: So, I'll give you a shout in the evening. 
S: Yes, great. Cheerio. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

VIAJE FIN DE CURSO 4º ESO. PORTUGAL

VIAJE FIN DE CURSO 4º ESO. PORTUGAL (III)

VIAJE FIN DE CURSO 4º ESO. PORTUGAL (II)